Saturday, March 17, 2012

Blog Status March 17

So, my blog has been online for a while (2 weeks), and it seems that I get 70-80 views per day on average. I hope my blog soon becomes more popular. Anyway, what I want to do is "rewelcome" all my readers who haven't been reading my blog since I started writing in it, and, of course, welcome every "newcomer".

WELCOME GUYS


REINTRODUCTION: Welcome dear readers. It is obvious that if you are reading this you are a fan of Skyrim. Here you will find anything. Ranging from Class Guides and mods to news concerning Skyrim and every bug or glitch I have exploited until now. Support me by e-mail subscribing and subscribing at my Youtube channel (Link: My Youtube Channel). Stay tuned as I will be updating this blog more frequently, unless I get an arrow in the knee!

No comments:

Post a Comment